Dark
Light


3 sick after eating wild mushrooms in Gulmi

Their condition is currently assessed as moderate.
October 31, 2023
1 min read
mushrooms in Gulmi
Image for representation

Three individuals have become unwell after consuming wild mushrooms in Gulmi, resulting in a health scare.

Among those affected are 39-year-old Sarita Kumal, 11-year-old Bimal Kumal, and 8-year-old Susma Kumal, all residents of Isma Rural Municipality-6 in Bulm district. Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Dillinarayan Pandey of the District Police Office Gulmi confirmed their current health status.

The trio, who suffered from the consumption of toxic mushrooms, has been transferred to Mission Hospital in Palpa for further medical care. As reported by the authorities, their condition is currently assessed as moderate.

NewsDesk

ScrilNow main Profile, Breaking news and latest Happenings straight to you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.



Don't Miss This!